Please print out your Print-at-Home tickets. They will be scanned at the front entrance of the festival.
- Preferred Camping
- Morning Coffee and Tea
- VIP Lounge and Viewing space
- Official Resonance Swag Package
- Pancake Breakfast and Meet and Greet with TBA
- Private VIP sets TBA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for purchasing Resonance Music & Arts Festival tickets.
1. All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds is accepted.
2. Please print out your Print-at-Home tickets. They will be scanned at the front entrance of the festival. Tickets are transferable from person to person.
3. In the event that the festival is either cancelled or postponed, we will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting. While we regret the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, we cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
4. The holder of the ticket assumes all risks and danger pertaining to the event for which the ticket is issued. CincyTicket, the venues, and the event organizers cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
5. All patrons purchasing Resonance tickets must do so in the light of the above limitations.
6. Refunds on tickets purchased are only made for an event that has been cancelled entirely. Times, dates, locations, performers, and event details are all subject to change. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded, not the service fees or order processing fees.
Please expect a charge from ESSENTIAL PRODUCTIONS on your statement.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ticketing customer service.
Powered by CincyRegister © 2017